Compare Amazon vs Thomson Reuters BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Thomson Reuters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Thomson Reuters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Thomson Reuters scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,267 more reviews than Thomson Reuters that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Thomson Reuters.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
You will never see a bossy environment. Even if its a group manager, he will be very friendly.
less job growth in lower level jobs
Advice to Management
Please increase the opportunities for IJP's, it really motivates employees.