Compare Amazon vs Zomato BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Zomato compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Zomato. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,034 more reviews than Zomato that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 1,521 more reviews than Zomato that mentioned "Work culture" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zomato.
I have been working at Zomato full-time
Have been working here for one year and it's been great. 1. Team Spirit is great. 2. People are friendly and supportive of your work. 3. Sense of ownership for whatever you do. 4. They value... their employees a lot. Zomato allowed me to explore my skills. I felt like the work I was doing was making a difference. I love the people I work with. Everyone is always willing to help and friendly. The work-life balance is great and flexible.
There is none so far. :)