Compare American Express vs Capital One BETASee how working at American Express vs. Capital One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. Capital One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital One scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 479 more reviews than American Express that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- American Express had 39 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Capital One full-time for more than a year
Good work environment, high standards, friendly atmosphere, good food and benefits like mobile
Lots of partiality, whoever is manager’s friend gets a promotion, they hire and give salary when they have a project and throw us out if there is no new project without even sending to bench
Advice to Management
Please get good projects to India