Compare American Express vs CooperVision BETASee how working at American Express vs. CooperVision compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. CooperVision. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Wellness program" was the most mentioned Pro at CooperVision.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at CooperVision.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.
I have been working at CooperVision
culture is really very good, various types of event is organized in office, There are lot of facility employee can use beside work
The only cons involved in working for involve those barriers that employees may create as a result of poor adherence to schedule, or not reaching out to ask questions when necessary