Compare Animal Logic vs Cinesite BETASee how working at Animal Logic vs. Cinesite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Animal Logic vs. Cinesite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Animal Logic scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cinesite scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Animal Logic.
- "Studio" was the most mentioned Pro at Cinesite.
- "Pipeline" was the most mentioned Con at Animal Logic.
- "Studio" was the most mentioned Con at Cinesite.
I worked at Animal Logic for less than a year
- Nice people to work with - People are always there to help you out and they want you to succeed
- if your not in all the dailies its hard sometimes to know what you don't know
Advice to Management
- Keep doing great work and support one another
I have been working at Cinesite for less than a year
Team Lead was great, Director was good. Production did their best. Scheduling and deadlines were not awful. Overtime was not crazy but still demanding and they paid. Treated us to decent OT dinners... through Uber Eats. Gave us a crew gift at the end. Anim Supervisor was his first time Supervising. Was a good guy but seemed to micromanage a little bit and production had to start pulling shots from him early (1 day, 1-round of notes). Overall I think with more experience he will do great and was not a blemish on my experience and he did a great job of motivating the team. One other lead I heard bad reviews for, so hope he received feedback. Would work with them again.
Mentioned above. I hope some management adapts to their feedback to continue growth and improvement at the studio.