Compare Apollo Hospitals vs Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences BETASee how working at Apollo Hospitals vs. Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apollo Hospitals vs. Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apollo Hospitals scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Apollo Hospitals.
- "Less salary" was the most mentioned Con at Apollo Hospitals.
I worked at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences part-time
- great team, fun place to work at - nice managers - awesome environment - place close to the lake - for part time, it is very flexible and there are lots of shifts
- you do a lot of servi coffee, snack, meal, courtyard, non nursing task. Which i don't mind, but I think these task often take time away to actually do your quality 1 on 1s with the clients.