Compare Appian vs TransPerfect BETASee how working at Appian vs. TransPerfect compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Appian vs. TransPerfect. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Appian scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Appian.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at TransPerfect.
- "Professional services" was the most mentioned Con at Appian.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at TransPerfect.
I have been working at Appian full-time for more than 5 years
Absolutely the best Low Code platform on the market. Growth has been amazing. Employee support from a Covid perspective is above and beyond. Unlimited PTO. Extensive health insurance options.... Competitive base salary. Exceptional engineering expertise.
Even with record revenues, Appian has hit a wall. I have high expectations the new CRO will shake up the organization. Legal has too much say in pricing deals. Legal needs to treat internal... customers with respect. Commission structure needs reevaluated. I do expect this to be addressed for 2021. US top leadership needs to be more engaged and stop playing favorites.
Advice to Management
Sales recognition needs to be addressed in a serious manner. For years this has been ignored. Stop talking about it and execute. Get competitive in the market from deal perspective. Get legal out... of the pricing discussions. Deal Desk while part of legal is getting better, they are still too rigid and closed minded. Internal departments need to treat internal customers with respect like sales treats customers. Sales is not the enemy.
I have been working at TransPerfect full-time for more than a year
* Good Working Environment * New tools and technologies to learn * Friendly Managers * Work culture is appreciable * Growth * Responsibilities are equally divided
No Cons in this organisation