Compare Apple vs Google BETASee how working at Apple vs. Google compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Google. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Google scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 234 more reviews than Google that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
I have been working at Apple full-time
Best paying salary then competitor and giving devices for personal use reasonable incentive structure
Lot of training sessions and tough at job responsibilities but you are smart it is easy for you
Advice to Management
Conduct special training for appraisal in position growth to first line of doing business employees