Compare Apple vs Intuit BETASee how working at Apple vs. Intuit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Intuit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 1,295 more reviews than Intuit that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Intuit.
I have been working at Apple for less than a year
Work in high resolution goals and productivity. Dedicated to the team.
Not very much sir. Absolutely fine working here.
Advice to Management
I want to do an internship with Apple. Please help to apply it with the procedures.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years
Innovative Culture, Peers like friends, Transparent Policies, Competitive Pay, Endless oppotunities to grow, Amazing projects in React, Java, AI and ML . Truly powering prosperity
None - Its just amazing to work here