Compare Apple vs The N2 Company BETASee how working at Apple vs. The N2 Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. The N2 Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The N2 Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Publication" was the most mentioned Pro at The N2 Company.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Publication" was the most mentioned Con at The N2 Company.
I have been working at Apple for less than a year
Great Benefits, great team and amazing environment.
Sometimes the work is boring and more towards maintenance tasks.
I worked at The N2 Company
Flexibility was a perk in the beginning
Unrealistic deadlines that didn’t even pause for a hurricane that swept through the town its employees are based in. Very low wages and a “clique” atmosphere. Provides no room for growth if you work... remotely. Maternity and paternity leave needed updates in order to be considered ethical.
Advice to Management
Make sure employees can have their basic needs met. Allowing employees to work remotely does not make up for poor policies and bad treatment.