Compare Applied Systems vs VMware BETASee how working at Applied Systems vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Applied Systems vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Applied Systems scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- VMware scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- VMware had 605 more reviews than Applied Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- VMware had 57 more reviews than Applied Systems that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Good compensation, Work from home option, Good work life balance, Good benefits apart from compensations.
Work life balance can be hard sometimes. In some cases, you are not given the complete ownership of what you do and people interfere