Compare Arizona State University vs University of Phoenix BETASee how working at Arizona State University vs. University of Phoenix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Arizona State University vs. University of Phoenix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Arizona State University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Arizona State University.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Phoenix.
- "Student workers" was the most mentioned Con at Arizona State University.
- "Enrollment" was the most mentioned Con at University of Phoenix.
I worked at University of Phoenix full-time for more than 8 years
Even though I was part of a RIF, I still say this is a great company to work for. Groups generally work well together, there is transparency (as much as possible) and with almost a decade with the... school, and working elsewhere, I would recommend them to others. They support flexibility for workers where possible They have good community support Plenty of room for personal growth
Plenty of worker-bees, so at some point you can't get much "higher" without changing departments (which can be done).