Compare AstraZeneca vs Defence Science and Technology Laboratory BETASee how working at AstraZeneca vs. Defence Science and Technology Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AstraZeneca vs. Defence Science and Technology Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AstraZeneca scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at AstraZeneca.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at AstraZeneca.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
I have been working at AstraZeneca full-time for more than a year
You get to work on wide range of activities ranging from health authority queries to signal management to aggregate reports The management is broad minded and in most cases the culture is a... reflection of Sweden/UK where the company is based out of They value your inputs and invest well in training and team based activities. Patient safety is one among its five core values and all your work is patient centric.
The tools they use are outdated. Due to this the burden shifts to the employee to manually manage things on their own. Whether it's project management or data analysis, you have to manage yourself.... Not adequate parking facility for the cars in the building where the office is based out of. Due to this they actively encourage carpooling. No cab facility for employees. This will add to the soft costs (travel expenditure). However for levels E and above there is car lease facility.
Advice to Management
Investment in Project Management Tools should be considered.
I have been working at Defence Science and Technology Laboratory full-time
nice experience in the lab
nothing that i can think of