Compare Asurion vs Working Solutions BETASee how working at Asurion vs. Working Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Asurion vs. Working Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Working Solutions scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Asurion had 53 more reviews than Working Solutions that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
- "Hours available" was the most mentioned Con at Working Solutions.
I have been working at Asurion
I love working for Asurion. I've met some of the nicest people in the management team and everyone really cares.
None that I can think of.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. Its working.
I worked at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year
Very Good Company to learn new technologies and help us to fast growth in technology. This company will give us an opportunity to direct interaction with the client, really that helps us to our... career. Mr Venkat is an enthusiast person to get the latest technologies to the company. He works hard to make HTS is one of the best companies in Hyderabad. Totally very nice company.
No specific Cons for me.