Compare Auto Club of Southern California vs MySpace BETASee how working at Auto Club of Southern California vs. MySpace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Auto Club of Southern California vs. MySpace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Club of Southern California scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- MySpace scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Auto Club of Southern California had 39 more reviews than MySpace that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Club of Southern California.
- "Lack of vision" was the most mentioned Con at MySpace.
I worked at Auto Club of Southern California full-time
AAA is an okay place to work. The claims department can be very stressful and every manager does things differently, so everyone isn’t always on the same page about how to handle certain claims. You... can move around but everyone usually wants to get out of claims so it can be very competitive. While I was there they were making a lot of changes so we had to do other department’s jobs while doing our own.
More organization Get managers to agree