Compare Auto Trader UK vs Screwfix BETASee how working at Auto Trader UK vs. Screwfix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Auto Trader UK vs. Screwfix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Screwfix.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
- "Kingfisher" was the most mentioned Con at Screwfix.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for more than 5 years
Collaboration, innovation, connected, forward thinking and inclusive. This company is not for the faint hearted, it requires you to be bold , determined and tenacious in your approach. Educating... customers to change the way they work inline with the changing consumer demand. The culture is what I’m proud of, having a passion to promote from within . Giving people the autonomy to voice their opinions, allowing the business and our retailers the ability to grow quickly. AT have managed the pandemic extremely well, with a caring approach to staff and a forward thinking approach to product launches, allowing us to build amazing relationships internal and external.
Apart from the coffee choices I would struggle.
Advice to Management
Keep up the brilliant work, get us back to the office as soon as the government allows
I have been working at Screwfix full-time for more than 5 years
Great teams, Decent hours, variety in the workday.
Poor IT support, Relatively Low wages for alot of added responsibility
Advice to Management
In store management is spot on, good communication with area manager too. Higher up could do with a look at fixing issues with it and contact centre, Makes in store work harder