Compare Avigilon vs BroadbandTV BETASee how working at Avigilon vs. BroadbandTV compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Avigilon vs. BroadbandTV. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Avigilon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- BroadbandTV scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Avigilon.
- "Bbtv" was the most mentioned Pro at BroadbandTV.
- BroadbandTV had 1 more reviews than Avigilon that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Avigilon full-time for more than a year
friendly management, interesting work. lot of learning
very less training. Training is not structured
Advice to Management
provide more and efficient training
I have been working at BroadbandTV full-time
I felt compelled to write here that BBTV went above and beyond to support me, both in my professional life and also my personal life. 2020 has been particularly rough for me. However, I'm lucky... enough to work at BBTV, which has taken civic responsibility with COVID-19 more seriously than any other local company I'm aware of. The CEO specifically has done an incredible job of looking out for her employees during this very challenging time. I know for a fact that at on least one occasion, the CEO took a personal interest in the challenges I was facing, and made it her top priority to help me. The Head of HR has done the same, as well as my direct manager. No company is perfect, by any stretch. But BBTV has shown a level of loyalty to me that I've never seen in another company, and they've earned my loyalty in return.
Any downside is totally eclipsed by what BBTV has done for me personally.