Compare BAE Systems USA vs Binghamton University BETASee how working at BAE Systems USA vs. Binghamton University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BAE Systems USA vs. Binghamton University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Binghamton University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BAE Systems USA.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Binghamton University.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems USA.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Binghamton University.
I worked at BAE Systems USA part-time for less than a year
Got to experience different levels of work in different departments to further grasp the overall work environment of the company.
A decent amount of downtime, would be preferred to be given more work.