Compare BAE Systems USA vs Binghamton University BETASee how working at BAE Systems USA vs. Binghamton University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BAE Systems USA vs. Binghamton University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Binghamton University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BAE Systems USA.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Binghamton University.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems USA.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Binghamton University.
I have been working at BAE Systems USA full-time for more than 10 years
Challenging and meaningful work. Great environment. Company that cares about both personal well-being and career growth.
Larger process driven organization which results in changes taking longer to make the way through the full organization