Compare BAE Systems USA vs Talent Logic (TX) BETASee how working at BAE Systems USA vs. Talent Logic (TX) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BAE Systems USA vs. Talent Logic (TX). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BAE Systems USA scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Talent Logic (TX) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BAE Systems USA.
- "Talent logic" was the most mentioned Pro at Talent Logic (TX).
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems USA.
- "Talent logic" was the most mentioned Con at Talent Logic (TX).
I worked at BAE Systems USA full-time for more than 5 years
Company treats you very well, great benefits, opportunities to advance as long as you're willing to learn new skills for open positions.
Management is lost and often made up of fresh out of college no experience or people management skills. Management shows little knowledge of day to day operations on the floor or how to lead a team.
Advice to Management
Instead of relying on what degree some one has judge them on the skills they possess. Eg, someone with a masters degree in engineering does not equal a perfect fit for managing a large team.... Promote from the inside, you have many highly talented people are the floor who are willing to move up and take on new roles if you seek them out.