Compare BD vs Amazon BETASee how working at BD vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BD.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BD.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
1. Unlimited Learning Opportunities 2. Work alongside seasoned and well-experienced Managers around the globe 3. Day-1 culture at Amazon makes you work as an employee of a start-up Organization. 4.... Leadership Principles are being followed all day and every day which beats professionalism and Leadership qualities inside you.
1. Many things to learn in a short time 2. Onboarding was not smooth (Eversince Offer was released, no Human contacts established until onboarding day)
Advice to Management
Improve onboarding experience for New Hires. Every New Hire wants to be updated on the joining date from time to time, automatic emails should also do. Sometimes New Hire panic, gets confused or... become clouded with doubts if they will be onboarded on the specified date.