Compare BMC Software vs iPlace BETASee how working at BMC Software vs. iPlace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BMC Software vs. iPlace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- iPlace scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- iPlace had 34 more reviews than BMC Software that mentioned "Work culture" as a Pro.
- iPlace had 38 more reviews than BMC Software that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at BMC Software full-time for more than 8 years
BMC has a culture of solid teamwork and caring for employees, in addition to the intellectual challenge offered by the start up atmosphere. The company is well established, but offers employees an... opportunity to dig deeply into their roles and learn as much as possible by doing more than just what is in the job description. In the corporate groups, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and feel appreciated for their work. Additional project work is always available for people who volunteer to learn new skills. The result is a group of employees with much longer than average tenure in their jobs.
The positive enviornment means that there is not much turnover in some areas of the business, so advancement opportunities can require creativity or moving to a new team.
I worked at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years
1) On time Salary 2) fixed Sat and Sunday off 3) US Work culture
1) No Indian holidays 2) no as such great expansion of company in terms of headcount by considering its almost 15 yrs company