Compare BNP Paribas vs BNP Paribas Securities Services BETASee how working at BNP Paribas vs. BNP Paribas Securities Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNP Paribas vs. BNP Paribas Securities Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNP Paribas scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- BNP Paribas had 220 more reviews than BNP Paribas Securities Services that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at BNP Paribas.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at BNP Paribas Securities Services.
I worked at BNP Paribas full-time for more than a year
BNP Paribas is an employee centric company (CIB). 1) Technology centric. Latest technology stack is followed and upgraded with time. 2) Compensation. Salary is never a problem. Year on year growth... is good. They also give a very high IC. 3) Opportunity. If you want to work on something. Just say it. Management will try their best to give you the same. 4) Benefits. All standard benefits like Good number of leaves. Good insurance cover etc. They also provide free transportation. 5) Good work-life balance. 6) Learning and Development. Learning is encouraged here. I accomplished two certifications in cloud, because my team and management encouraged me to do so.
1) Formal dress code 😅. 2) Promotions are long term game.
Advice to Management
They are doing good work, no suggestions as such.
I have been working at BNP Paribas Securities Services full-time for more than 8 years
Good work life balance and good team
Low salary and still salary needs to be matched with other companies
Advice to Management