Compare BNP Paribas vs Natixis BETASee how working at BNP Paribas vs. Natixis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNP Paribas vs. Natixis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNP Paribas scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Natixis scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- BNP Paribas had 69 more reviews than Natixis that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at BNP Paribas.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at Natixis.
I have been working at Natixis full-time for more than 5 years
The people throughout the organization, ability to work cross functionally, lack of ego is the norm rather than the exception. Excellent benefits and 401K match.
Lack of brand recognition. Some tension between the French and the rest of the population, mostly due to misconceptions.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in the Americas.