Compare BNY Mellon vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at BNY Mellon vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNY Mellon vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- BNY Mellon had 639 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- BNY Mellon had 255 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- BNY Mellon had 124 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- BNY Mellon had 117 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Nasdaq full-time
1. Flexibility in working hours. 2. Teams always ready to adjust the timezones. 3. Always looking for ways to improve and employee feedback is always considered. 4. Immense support to the... employees even during the pandemic. 5. Leadership team always works on improve the work environment. 6. Support from Senior Management encourages you to pick up complex tasks and complete it
Haven't seen any con as such.