Compare BSI Group vs BSI America BETASee how working at BSI Group vs. BSI America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BSI Group vs. BSI America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BSI Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BSI Group.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at BSI America.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BSI Group.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at BSI America.
I have been working at BSI America full-time for more than 3 years
BSI has an extremely rich history (100+ years) and because of that and the current work it does, it's also a well known and respected industry leader. especially in certification. The company is full... of great workers and it seems everyone cares about your wellbeing and how things are going, especially in these times because of Covid19.
Aggressive sales goals, a bit disjointed with all the different offerings from consulting, to software, to auditing. Each one has 15+ products or services.
Advice to Management
Continue to work to harmonize partnering between business streams. It's still not great, needs more work.