Compare Bain & Company vs Cornerstone Research BETASee how working at Bain & Company vs. Cornerstone Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bain & Company vs. Cornerstone Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bain & Company.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Cornerstone Research.
- Bain & Company had 119 more reviews than Cornerstone Research that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Cornerstone Research
GREAT culture, challenging work, lovely people - management is very considerate of employees. Young vibe to office is a major plus.
Case diversity sometimes is lacking. Can be a bit underwhelming if you don't like your particular case.