Compare Bain & Company vs Facebook BETASee how working at Bain & Company vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bain & Company vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bain & Company.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Bain & Company had 37 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Bain & Company full-time for more than 3 years
1) Salary 2) Hikes 3) Managers are always keen on your professional development. 4) Regular Checkins with managers and coworkers 5) All the colleagues are helpful 6) Bain parties are wild. You... wouldn’t want to miss one.
Some times one feels like there are a lot of events happening and it can be overwhelming. But that is a good thing also as one has various opportunities to be part of something all the time
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing.