Compare Baker McKenzie vs Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer BETASee how working at Baker McKenzie vs. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Baker McKenzie vs. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Baker McKenzie scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Law firm" was the most mentioned Pro at Baker McKenzie.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
- Baker McKenzie had 15 more reviews than Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Baker McKenzie full-time
1. Learning environment has been great so far! 2. Energized team! 3. New challenges on day to day basis!
1. have to arrive at 10.00 AM sharp even on rainy days!
Advice to Management
Please allow some relaxed timings, rest is good!
I have been working at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer full-time
Experience Magic circle Values Pro bono
Hours Hierarchical structure Lack of diversity Paralegal pay