Compare Bakkavor vs Kainos BETASee how working at Bakkavor vs. Kainos compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bakkavor vs. Kainos. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kainos scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Bakkavor.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kainos.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bakkavor.
- "Belfast" was the most mentioned Con at Kainos.
I have been working at Kainos full-time for more than a year
Flexible working hours Remote as much as I want (you can go to office if you wish) Shares Incentive Plan (get shares annually free!) 35 days holiday per annum Agile Culture Awesome colleagues Awesome... tech Learning a lot! Very strong public and private sector client portfolio (from MoJ to HelloFresh) Relevant and purposeful projects that impacts communities around us You choose your tech to work with! Home office furniture allowance! Fast growing company Pays out bonus every year (5 years in the row) 2 Promotion rounds a year (for the ambitious)
Salaries could be addressed to match the current market conditions and the economy! Free Bupa for all! Bonus only for Senior Management! All work hard despite seniority!
Advice to Management
You are on the right track, as financially company is doing really well, just don't forget to trickle down some of that success to the middle management and associates in the form of bonuses,... benefits and incentives, otherwise spot on and hope Kainos will be an amazing company someday to work at!