Compare Banana Republic vs Gap BETASee how working at Banana Republic vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Banana Republic vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Banana Republic scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gap scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Gap had 137 more reviews than Banana Republic that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 91 more reviews than Banana Republic that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- Banana Republic had 78 more reviews than Gap that mentioned "Credit cards" as a Con.
I have been working at Banana Republic part-time
--> Good job for part time work while in school --> Yearly appraisals
--> Some management were disrespectful and harsh, including higher ups --> Difficult at times to book time off without push back