Compare Bank of America vs Dimensional Fund Advisors BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. Dimensional Fund Advisors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. Dimensional Fund Advisors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Dimensional Fund Advisors scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 2,590 more reviews than Dimensional Fund Advisors that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
- "Dfa" was the most mentioned Con at Dimensional Fund Advisors.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years
1. Flexible hours, though on paper it is 45 hours a week. 2. Good leadership teams across markets 3. Women empowerment is taken seriously
1. No bonuses 2. Absence of usage of market products for Technology
Advice to Management
1. Start caring about Atrition!