Compare Bank of America vs Maveric Systems BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. Maveric Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. Maveric Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Maveric Systems scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Onsite opportunities" was the most mentioned Pro at Maveric Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
- "Liba" was the most mentioned Con at Maveric Systems.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years
A company that really cares for its employees. During COVID, the CEO announced that there will be no layoffs which is a great relief to the employees. A lot of focus on learning and training. Very... good in terms of work-life balance. Cabs are avaiable every 1 hr most of the day.
Slow in terms of adoption of latest technology.
I have been working at Maveric Systems full-time for more than a year
Being with Maveric during the COVID-19 pandemic has really proven it is a great place to work. They allowed everyone to work from home before the official order, ensured employee safety, and have not... had to issue any layoffs. They don't just say they care about their employees, they go the extra mile to prove it. There are plenty of things that make Maveric great just glad to be part of the team. -Smart and caring management & HR teams -Can grow if you put in efforts and willing to learn across technologies -People are generally nice
When we are back in office parking will be an issue again
Advice to Management
Keep it up