Compare Bank of America vs Sprint BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. Sprint compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. Sprint. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 1,988 more reviews than Sprint that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 1,083 more reviews than Sprint that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 359 more reviews than Sprint that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Bank of America had 155 more reviews than Sprint that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year
1)Good hike 2) Infrastructure 3) Co curricular and social activities 4)Good work culture 5) Management is Good
Sometimes work hours get extended. But that depends project to project.