Compare Barclays vs Citi BETASee how working at Barclays vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Barclays vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Barclays scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Citi scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 195 more reviews than Barclays that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Barclays.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I worked at Citi full-time for more than a year
- Good Perks - Finance and Risk Domain Knowledge - Opportunity to work for good projects
- Anyone who joins would experience 'Work Life Imbalance' - Absense of latest front end framework in few projects.