Compare Bill's Restaurants vs Côte Restaurant BETASee how working at Bill's Restaurants vs. Côte Restaurant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bill's Restaurants vs. Côte Restaurant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bill's Restaurants scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Côte Restaurant scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bill's Restaurants.
- "Staff food" was the most mentioned Pro at Côte Restaurant.
- Bill's Restaurants had 42 more reviews than Côte Restaurant that mentioned "Service charge" as a Con.
- Bill's Restaurants had 15 more reviews than Côte Restaurant that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bill's Restaurants full-time for less than a year
Bill is a great place to work, the food and drink standards are rather high and providing guests with these high standards is extremely rewarding! managers make you feel valued and always provide you... with a shift meal on shift, regardless of the hours you do. Bill's is also good as movement between roles is always an opportunity if your skill set matches so you never feel like a worker stuck in your role. Moreover, there are opportunities to work in different sites; cover shifts- which creates a great community of workers. Holiday pay is also very good.
The staff drinks menu was removed, which i feel is unfair. as well as this manager food was removed. we were told we may not hug in front of guests or stay in the restaurant after we finished our... shift.