Compare Binghamton University vs Universal Instruments BETASee how working at Binghamton University vs. Universal Instruments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Binghamton University vs. Universal Instruments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Binghamton University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Binghamton University.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Instruments.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Binghamton University.
- "Binghamton area" was the most mentioned Con at Universal Instruments.
I worked at Universal Instruments full-time for more than a year
Leading edge technology and at one time the Cadillac of the electronics assembly equipment business. Good boss, CEO was demanding but I felt he was trying to lead the company back to greatness.
Took a pay cut to work there, OK benefit package, morale not great, very high turnover. Company is privately held. Average employee age has got to be very high with very few new professionals.
Advice to Management
Paying substandard salary will hurt hiring and continue the high loss due to turnover. Benefits package needs to be improved.