Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs S&P Global Market Intelligence BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. S&P Global Market Intelligence compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. S&P Global Market Intelligence. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "No growth" was the most mentioned Con at S&P Global Market Intelligence.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I have been working at S&P Global Market Intelligence for less than a year
Good... great... work culture awesome
Not as such any cons