Compare Booker vs Silverline BETASee how working at Booker vs. Silverline compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booker vs. Silverline. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booker scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Silverline scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Booker had 5 more reviews than Silverline that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Booker.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Silverline.
I worked at Silverline full-time for more than 3 years
Here are some best reasons you should work in Silverline : 1) Learning is great, (From Junior to Senior) 2) Management is very supportive. 3) No hierarchy, (No Ego in senior level) if you have... any concern you can go to any level. 4) Transparency : If company is having good turnover , they believe to share with Employee and they do that in annual bonus. 5) Flexible timing. (No In and Out Time) 6) Limited hours work (40 hrs per week, No work on weekend) 7) Opportunity to learn new technology (Management encourage that) 8) You will be appreciated if you are doing good work (Unlike other company higher level will get credit) . 9) Sometime Direct Interaction with Client.
Not big cons (anyone can adjust with these) but still have some : 1) Not a big Fancy Office as this is a middle level. 2) No snacks. 3) Sometime management starts cost cutting.
Advice to Management
No specific advice. Just one thing Please start take care of Old Employees as well and start put some snacks and some team party at-least in a month so employee will get motivated.