Compare Boots vs Las Iguanas BETASee how working at Boots vs. Las Iguanas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boots vs. Las Iguanas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Las Iguanas scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Las Iguanas.
- Boots had 116 more reviews than Las Iguanas that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Boots full-time for more than 5 years
Best place to work with ..learnt a lot ..had a great team at both lupset and chimes.
- Didn't get enough salary hike and a package. -in 2010, I was told that company will sponsor me working visa (Tier 2) and because of that I didn't find a new job .. in 2011, I was told that they... can't sponsor the visa due to frequent changes in government rules. I would be there by this time if the company had sponsored me the visa or they would have informed me earlier (I could have joined other organisations) and I didn't have to return to my home country after spending lot of money in completing master's.
Advice to Management
Use carrot theories for right employees or don't commit something to employees which you can't give..if you do so then you are playing with someone's career. Anyway that was lesson for me ..... Fortunately, I got a job in drug safety in my home country and got a chance to work with all big pharma companies.
I worked at Las Iguanas full-time
Amazing company to work for, from the brand director down to the pot washers in the kitchen and everyone in between they treat you with the upmost respect and reward you & thank you when you... deserve it, head office are a dream and will sort anything you need on site, very good internal communication and fantastic handling of the COVID-19 pandemic! very high standards of cleanliness, communication, management and and the brand is innovative and just FUN to work for! A TRUE family ethos built into the core of the business and this is reflected in customer/team satisfaction. LOTS of amazing perks!! If you want a job that will challenge you but you can also enjoy then this is the company for you! Im sad to be leaving to move into my dream job however after working for them I can happily recommend this company to anyone.
I have none at all !