Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Accenture BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years
- Amazing amount of learning - Great exit opportunities - Working with super smart people - Travel if you like it - Experiences that are extremely diverse - Ability to be given responsibility,... way above tenure would suggest
- Very long hours - Extremely high expectations - High stress environment