Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Kearney BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Kearney compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Kearney. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Kearney scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Boston Consulting Group had 120 more reviews than Kearney that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Boston Consulting Group had 137 more reviews than Kearney that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Boston Consulting Group had 228 more reviews than Kearney that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
- Kearney had 18 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Kearney for less than a year
* Great opportunities to learn and grow as a professional * Extremely smart and helpful co-workers * Mentorship system * No hierarchy- partners treat BAs and SBAs as equals
None that I felt would apply any differently for other consulting firms