Compare Boyd Gaming vs Boulder Station BETASee how working at Boyd Gaming vs. Boulder Station compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boyd Gaming vs. Boulder Station. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boyd Gaming scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Boulder Station scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Casino" was the most mentioned Pro at Boyd Gaming.
- "Casino" was the most mentioned Con at Boyd Gaming.
I have been working at Boyd Gaming part-time
Innovative, growth, expansion, profit oriented
Less focus on employees, remuneration could be better at par
Advice to Management
Reconsider your employees focus strategy
I worked at Boulder Station part-time for more than a year
its a friendly place to work with. Most employees are local people like my self, that being said I had a lot in comen.
When you get hired they always start you at On-Call no matter what department you get hired for and they will keep you at that for about a year with no overtime,holowdays pay and even though they... have another 4-7 more employees On-Call in the same deparment.