Compare Brandwatch vs Wunderkind BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. Wunderkind compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. Wunderkind. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Brandwatch scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wunderkind scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Bouncex" was the most mentioned Pro at Wunderkind.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Wunderkind.
I worked at Wunderkind full-time
Engineering Team - some really incredible leaders within that team that are committed to change and equity. The People Team + D&I The employees - some of the best and brightest in the business!
The last review was clearly crafted by someone to distract from what is really happening internally. It was written to discredit and invalidate the experiences of former employees just because those... experiences weren't favorable (news flash - not everyone loves where they work), and to normalize the erratic, irrational, and narcissistic behavior of the CEO. He has completely lost touch with reality and dangerously operates as if Wunderkind is immune to COVID. He has returned to the office in NYC along with other members/friends/drinking buddies of the leadership team, and they have since been pressuring other employees to come into the office with meeting invites titled 'In person preferred' or 'IN PERSON'.
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees, be advocates for their well-being, and do the right thing in spite of what the CEO demands because he is only out for himself.