Compare Breakthrough Collaborative vs Kuno Creative BETASee how working at Breakthrough Collaborative vs. Kuno Creative compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Breakthrough Collaborative vs. Kuno Creative. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Breakthrough Collaborative scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Kuno Creative scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Teaching fellows" was the most mentioned Pro at Breakthrough Collaborative.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Breakthrough Collaborative.
I have been working at Breakthrough Collaborative full-time for more than 3 years
Meaningful work that is making a real difference in the lives of motivated, academic curious youth. Real on the ground social justice work. Inspiring leaders, educators and future education advocates.
As a small non profit, salary will not be comparable to private sector. As much as your heart will be moved, you will have moments that will pain you but those will only serve to motivate you more to... address inequities and injustices.
I have been working at Kuno Creative full-time
- Smart teammates who work well on developing effective marketing plans for their clients. - Flexible work hours (Including Work at Home Wednesdays & Half Day Fridays in the Summer!!!) - Wide... Range of Clients that keep it interesting - Ability for those who apply themselves to move up. - Company is concious about who it chooses to work with leading to awesome clients that are good to work with. - My teammates are the best ever and support each other no matter what. - No client revenue pressure. Often agencies are focused on adding/keeping clients to keep employees. - No time tracking, because employees are trusted to complete their work in a efficient time frame.
- Sometimes it's hard to find team meeting spaces for client/team calls.