Compare British Airways vs Lufthansa Group BETASee how working at British Airways vs. Lufthansa Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Airways vs. Lufthansa Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lufthansa Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at British Airways.
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Lufthansa Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at British Airways.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Lufthansa Group.
I have been working at Lufthansa Group full-time for more than 3 years
Working with Lufthansa and based out of India is like a dream came true for many Indians. No other airline in the world can give you such world class experience. They have a very unbiased... Professional environment. HQ based in Frankfurt and Munich Germany is extremely once in a lifetime experience to visit and get trained under most hi-tech techniques. Working with Lufthansa anybody can expect Before time monthly payouts Timely vacations Limited working hours Least or no exploitation of employee as compared to Indian companies Management is very helpful for sick leaves and extended long sickness No hire and fire ever seen Worldwide Travel allowances Worlds best Medical insurance but only for employee Many other perks in India and in Germany for Employees
Please note cons are only for Cabin Crew who wants to be based out of India, I am not much aware of other departments:- Very less pay as compared to other international airlines No... promotions Fixed rotations India and Germany Contractual basis job 5 years