Compare Burson-Marsteller vs Finn Partners BETASee how working at Burson-Marsteller vs. Finn Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burson-Marsteller vs. Finn Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Finn Partners scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Burson-Marsteller.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Finn Partners.
- Burson-Marsteller had 19 more reviews than Finn Partners that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Burson-Marsteller had 16 more reviews than Finn Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Finn Partners full-time
Professional development opportunities Small teams with benefits of being in a large company Friendly and supportive environment Great opportunities for growth
As FINN uses an aquisition growth strategy, each team was formerly a separate company. This has many benefits, but a downside is that each team has a different way of working and sometimes even uses... different tools.