Compare CHI vs Centura Health BETASee how working at CHI vs. Centura Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CHI vs. Centura Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CHI scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Centura Health scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- CHI had 33 more reviews than Centura Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- CHI had 33 more reviews than Centura Health that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Centura Health part-time for more than 5 years
As a Flex Team CNA I have the flexibility to choose my own hours, and the pay is much better.
You are working in different hospitals, on different floors, and with different staff constantly. You don't necessarily know where you will be working from one day to the next.