Compare CRY - Child Rights and You vs Metropolitan Planning Council BETASee how working at CRY - Child Rights and You vs. Metropolitan Planning Council compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CRY - Child Rights and You vs. Metropolitan Planning Council. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CRY - Child Rights and You scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Metropolitan Planning Council scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CRY - Child Rights and You.
- "Number of interns" was the most mentioned Con at CRY - Child Rights and You.
I have been working at CRY - Child Rights and You full-time for more than 3 years
Healthy culture, friendly people, ethics
Salary is not competative so is attitude
Advice to Management
Organization has more potential than what we are achieving currently
I have been working at Metropolitan Planning Council
The entire team at MPC is supportive and vocal about how to improve your research and project management to better target anti-racist policies and solutions to urban problems.
Not enough time in the day to finish all the projects you want!