Compare CVS Health vs Dollar Bank BETASee how working at CVS Health vs. Dollar Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CVS Health vs. Dollar Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CVS Health scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Dollar Bank scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at CVS Health.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dollar Bank.
- CVS Health had 631 more reviews than Dollar Bank that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at CVS Health part-time for more than 3 years
Positive work environment with opportunities at advancement, willing to work with any type of work schedule.
Work load can be intense depending on district but always prepared and thriving to perfection.
I have been working at Dollar Bank full-time
They invest in their employees. They want you to succeed and they focus on promoting internally. If you put the work in, you get a lot out.
I can’t think of a single bad thing.