Compare Capgemini vs Accenture BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 2,347 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- Accenture had 2,142 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work culture" as a Pro.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 8 years
1) Fairness: I feel treated fairly regardless of my position, race, identity etc 2) Trust : The trust in leadership about living up to the values of the organization and transparency in... communication 3) Team work : we collaborate to meet the expectations and people are held accountable for their commitments 4) Fun : Fun Employee engaging activities to value our talents ensuring employee motivation 5) Learning opportunities : Our company focuses on providing growth opportunities for the employees with multiple trainings and courses on all possible skill sets especially the niche skills in market . Our company reassures the famous phrase that its never late to learn anything new. 6) People Matters and Work culture: Capgemini encourages employees with transparent communication. As employees we understand how our job role contributes to the greater good and our leaders has been immense support to the employees especially during the Covid situation . The empathy, the trust , the support and guidance were immense during this period 7) Diversity and inclusion are one of the key highlights observed while working in this organization 8) Friendly: Employees are more than just coworkers. Individuals treat each other with respect and kindness, and the company culture encourages meaningful interactions between colleagues irrespective of their designations
promoting multiple skill work environment for employees who are aspired to learn multiple technologies